Do you want to work in a small team? With a lot of freedom, direct influence on the product and do you want every pixel to be perfect? Then we need you!
standBystand is an online marketplace focused on connecting freelancers with companies in the exhibition industry.
With a small team, we are looking for someone who can take on the front-end. You get a lot of freedom and responsibility. Your contribution and choices directly influence our direction and growth.
What are you going to do?
- Improving the current front-end based on UX and graphic design
- You will do this together with the CTO (experienced Full stack java developer), the Product owner and the Designer.
What do you already have/can you do?
- Pixel sensitive, you like good design and go crazy when something is not properly aligned.
- Experience with Angular JS
- Full time available (32-40 hours/week)
- (Experience in setting up front-end tests)
What do you get
- Working at the office in Utrecht or Amsterdam
- Working at home whenever you want (or from a tropical island of course)
- Salary of 3.000 – 3.500 euro/month
Would you like to work for a startup, have a lot of responsibility and freedom? Please contact us.